- The balance sheet and income statement.
- Assessing the impact of your decisions on the balance sheet and the income statement.
- Key concepts of value added.
A logical approach to corporate finance
In 30 minutes, you’ll learn how to:
- Understand the relationship between operational decisions and the impact on the balance sheet and income statement.
- Define value added and use operational levers to develop it.
To understand the basics and best practises in the creation of value.
- Clear presentation of the balance sheet and income statement.
- Attractive visual displays.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish.