- Finding your training style.
- Adapting to your participants' learning styles.
- Adapting to large groups.
- Identifying and managing stress.
Facilitating a training course
In 30 minutes, you’ll learn how to:
- Adapt your training style so that participants can learn better.
- Create an environment that facilitates learning by managing group dynamics.
- Use training techniques for large groups.
- Become a confident trainer by managing your emotions better.
To acquire the tools and references for adapting to all training situations.
- All trainers.
- Managers who want to train their co-workers.
Carrying out a self-assessment to identify your strengths and areas for improvement, so that you can get the most out of the module.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, Hungarian, Czech, Brazilian.