- Identifying the main criteria of workplace harassment.
- Identifying risky situations.
- Organising prevention.
Preventing harassment in the workplace
In 30 minutes, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify the behaviours relating to workplace harassment.
- Diagnose situations likely to degenerate.
- Use all the resources available to implement an effective prevention strategy for harassment.
To organise yourself to fight against workplace harassment.
- Directors and HR managers.
- All professionals involved in preventing and managing workplace harassment.
Analysing the phenomenon with objective criteria.
English, French, Spanish.