- Learning the basic concepts of non-verbal communication.
- Identifying whether another person is open or closed.
- Deciphering unspoken messages and untruths.
- Deciphering signals from an audience and adjusting your communication accordingly.
Non-verbal communication and Synergology®
In 30 minutes, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify whether the other person is open to communication.
- Detect the signs of interest or disinterest in an audience.
- Identify unspoken messages.
To decipher the non-verbal communication clues of an audience or another person.
- Operational managers.
- Anyone required to speak in public.
Content developed in partnership with the Institut Français de Synergologie, the key research institute for non-verbal communication.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, Hungarian, Chinese, Dutch, Brazilian.