- When you buy an e-learning course from Ellicom’s online store, you are actually purchasing one or more licences based on the number of users you select. The number of licences you purchase should correspond to the number of users who will be following the course. Note that we offer volume discounts based on the number users selected.
I would like my employees to have access to all or part of the catalogue, but I won’t know ahead of time how many of them will be taking the courses. What are my options?
- In this case, we suggest taking advantage of our prepaid option. Rather than purchasing specific courses for a fixed number of people, this option allows you to purchase right-to-use licences. For example, an organization could purchase 1000 licences for our catalogue without specifying which users or courses they apply to. With this option, one licence corresponds to one course launched and used for more than 3 minutes by a given a user. With this option, 100 employees could launch 10 courses each, or 250 employees could launch 4 courses each, for example. If you would like to take advantage of this prepaid option, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1 866 623-8804.
- Once users begin a course, they have up to 12 months to complete it, after which the licence expires. If you would like to extend a user’s access beyond the 12-month period, you will have to provide the user with an unused licence or purchase a new one.
- Absolutely! When you exit a course, your progress will be saved, allowing you to resume the course where you left off. You can also choose to restart the course from the beginning as many times as you like.
- We offer three levels of customization. You can customize the interface (your company logo, colours, etc.), the structure and the content of your courses—the possibilities are virtually endless! To customize your courses, contact us after making your purchase so we can meet your specific needs.
- All courses in our online store are compatible with all LMS that are compliant with SCORM (Sharable Content Object Reference Mode) standards. This way you can monitor learner progress and synchronize course access to your internal HRMS. To integrate courses with your LMS, contact us after you make your purchase.
- We offer the possibility to integrate your online courses with your LMS. To do so, contact us via email or phone after making your purchase so we can guide you based on your specific needs.
- If your course is not loading, refresh your browser page and make sure your firewall is disabled. If the problem persists, please contact us.
- Cegos is a world leader in professional training and development. Their catalogue of 215 turnkey online courses touches on all business sectors and is available in 16 languages. Cegos has a network of distributors all around the world. Ellicom is the exclusive Canadian distributor of Cegos online courses.